Monday, November 02, 2009

Random Thoughts 6

This is an unedited version of my blog. It's been in my flash drive for months now and i'm finally posting it (Sir B, you have a way of making me feel guilty! HAHAHA!). So...here goes nothing (or something)...
======================
Passed by a house with Christmas lights decoration on the way home. It made me smile.Ü Ang aga talaga mag-umpisang mag-celebrate ng Pasko ang mga Pinoy! September 2 pa lang, may Christmas decorations na!
======================
Head hurts after listening to the car stero on full blast.
======================
I've been sitting at this small bench near the escalator for almost 30 minutes now while Mom and Pop shop. Yes, I am one of those people who braved the crowds & went to the 3-day Mall-wide sale @ SM Mall of Asia. Come to think of it, I was also here yesterday...which is not unusual seeing as I consider MOA my 2nd home. Ü I'm actually writing this blog on a receipt from Naf Naf where I bought my new black boots (woot woot!Ü). I was just so happy for not buying those boots when I first saw them coz now I got a 20% discount off it! Yippee!!! Glad I waited...and it just means that these boots & I were really meant to be! HAHA!

Going back to my escalator escapade...those of you who know me well knows that I have always got the energy for shopping. But now I find myself resting on this bench, listening to my iPod while the girl beside me has been burning the mobile phone lines for as long as we both have been sitting here (naka-SUN siguro...unli-calls. LOL!). I dunno why I just lost the energy to shop...maybe because i've spent more than what i'm willing to spend for the past month so now is the time to start my abstinence from spending. Thanks to my iPod, i'm actually enjoying my rest on this bench while I people watch at the same time. So what have I seen so far? This little boy, prolly around 1-1.5 years old, who's sporting skinny jeans while malling! He was just the cutest! I bet this is how JLC would look like if he had the same fashion sense that he has now when he was just a little kid. Then there's this little girl who tried on a onesie which I believe should be for teens to adults but the smallest size got to fit her just right so she was just the happiest girl in the world (just like me yesterday with the boots Ü). I told myself i'd check out the price when I get up from this bench (I was too lazy to stand up though the rack was just 3 feet away. The onesie was P700 w/ 10% discount).

So there goes my escalator escapade coz Mom & Dad are now a-callin'...they're probably done shopping or are about to change venue for more shopping. Either way, i'm happy to have just people-watched on this little nook by the escalator.
======================
Gloria has spoiled us as a nation with lots of long weekends for the past two months. Don't get me wrong but I actually like & enjoy these long weekends. What I don't like is the getting back to the 5-day work week routine (5.5 for us with Sat work). I feel like i've gotten used to starting the work week on a Tuesday and i'm no longer used to working on Mondays. Oh well, today's the last of the long weekends. Reality, here I come.
======================
Oh...but GMA just recalled that Nov.27-29 holiday. I'm sure a lot of people out there would want to strangle Gloria now for un-declaring that long weekend...especially those who have already made plans. Wala lang...ang gulo mo, GMA.

No comments: