Saturday, July 21, 2007

What Your Mobile Phone Says About You

As most of my friends know, I am a proud owner of a Motorola Razr V3X in Pink. And according to the Yahoo Tech website, owners of this type of phone are fashion conscious, under 24, fun seekers, and individualistic. It's the "it" girls must have phone. And, I have to say, I do agree.Ü I basically bought this phone not because of its features, but because I like the color (but mind you, my favorite color is blue, not pink Ü). If you think of it, it's such a shallow reason for one to buy a phone just because of its color. But what the heck! I like it. I can call and receive calls with it. I can text and receive text messages. And it reminds me of my friends' birthdays and other events that I need to take note of. If you ask me, that's all I need for a mobile phone. True, its camera is just so-so, especially if you're surrounded by people with SE Cybershot phones, but...a girl's gotta have what a girl's got to have.Ü

Wanna know what your mobile phone says about you? Check out this site: http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/10074 which I stumbled upon a few months ago. The site also mentions the type of phones some celebrities have so it's actually nice to have an idea who uses what.

So...what mobile phone do you have? And what do you think it says about you? Share your thoughts...Ü

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Candy,

Mine says "[F]amily-minded, middle aged managers, balance seekers, health conscious." Seems like very me.

My phone cellphone is a Nokia 5110.

By the way, I thought your favorite color is green. Or is it just all in the mind?

Hehehe.

Balty

Anonymous said...

Sony Ericsson: Ambitious young men, professionals, success driven, individualistic.

Just about right, i guess. hehe.

Candy said...

@Balty...Sir, di naman po 5110 ang phone nyo. Balita ko nga...(di ko nlang po i-sha-share dito...hehehe...)

My favorite color is blue. But my mind is green. HAHAHA!

@Aces Fan...Parang gusto ko na rin mag-SE. Ganda ng description eh. Parang may patutunguhan sa buhay (yung akin kasi, parang wala. HAHAHA!)Ü

marj said...

mine is a good ol' black Nokia 6020... :D black represents style, depth and formality.the black personality has mathematical, statistical and analytical mind. :D though my favorite color is blue (all shades of it), when it comes to my techie gadgets...i want it in black or white... :D